In just two months, I’ve been made to feel at home here on WordPress. Thank you so much to My Introverted Life for nominating me for my first award. I was very tempted to jump up and down. Go check out her blog! It’s stunning.
- Put the award logo in your blog.
- Thank people who nominated you, linking them to your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking you to their blog.
- Let them know you nominated them.
Answers to questions asked:
- What are 3 things you love about yourself? I love how short I am, it feels easier to get around. My determination when I do have it. My eyes.
- What are your hobbies? I’m a very artsy creative person. I write, obviously. I will never stop reading as long as I live. I draw, a lot. I dance at a studio, and sometimes in my room. And I play the piano. I’m learning how to act, too. Sometimes, I like learning new things that relate to these five hobbies.
- What is your favorite thing to do to pass time? I will usually draw, or read. Or if I’m really bored, I’ll just stare at the ceiling and daydream.
- What is something you couldn’t live without? I could never live without some kind of journal to draw in, I need my pen and paper.
- What’s something crazy you’ve done lately? Go out on a date with a guy I met at a bookstore. So not really anything too crazy. I’ve been pretty chilled of late.
- Why do you love blogging? I love blogging because it’s different. Scary. I write something that could be personally and instantly let it out into the internet’s pool of information. Blogging, I find, has also been a way to express myself, my thoughts, my days, and share it with others. It’s a good kind of new.
- What is your favorite way to exercise? Definitely dancing.
Questions for Nominees:
- What made you start blogging?
- What was your favorite blog post to write, and why?
- If you could have written one book that you read, which would it be?
- Name three events you would want to experience all over again?
- What has been your biggest challenge?
- What was the nicest thing someone ever said to you?
- Who’s your hero and what would you say to them?
Good luck to all of you…